четвъртък, 21 февруари 2008 г.

DaRIN - StEp uP ~TeXt~

Just watch me girl Be ready, I'm coming for you My body just felt it I knew, tonight is the start of something new The way you dance, makes we wanna get down and show you that we can become one, not two As we move to this beat like crazy Move it, move it, move it, move it Let's rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it We can even pop it, pop it, pop it Tonight is onWoo! Girls step up to the party grab a boy and move your body Do like me and my honey Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh Boys step up to the party grab a girl and move your body Do like me and my shorty Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh Yayayay(step up, step up, step up, step up)Ohh It feels like, we've been doing this for years The crowd is reflecting our moves, amazing what a beat can do Now follow me (follow me), and pop that body clap your hands Turn around on one two (say: Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh)Move it, move it, move it, move it Let's rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it We can even pop it, pop it, pop it Tonight is on Woo! Baby look at us, the way we move from side to side, it's all so smooth With every step we take, it just get better Girl no doubt we got it together Baby look at us, the way we move from side to side, it's all so smooth (Ohh)With every step we take, it just get better Girl no doubt we got it together Girls step up to the party grab a boy and move your body Do like me and my honey Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh

Няма коментари: