четвъртък, 21 февруари 2008 г.

Rihanna - Don't stop the musec TeXt

Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music It's getting late I'm making my way all the time My favourite place I gotta get my body moving Shake the stress away I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way Possible candidate, yeah Who knew That you'd be here, be here looking like you do You make and staying over here, impossible Baby, Im a say your aura is incredible If you don't have to go, don't Do you know when to start it?I just came here to party But now we're rockin on the dance floor, actin' naughty Your hands around my waist Just let the music play We're hand in hand just to dress and now we're face to face I wanna take you away Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play I just can't refuse it Like the way you do this Keep on rockin' to it Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music I wanna take you away Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play I just can't refuse it Like the way you do this Keep on rockin' to it Please don't stop the, please don't stop the Please don't stop the music Baby are you ready cause it's gettin closeDon't you feel the passion ready to explode?What goes on between us no-one has to know This is a private show Do you know when to start it?I just came here to party But now we're rockin on the dance floor, actin' naughty Your hands around my waist Just let the music play We're hand in hand just to dress and now we're face to face Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music

Няма коментари: